Skip to content
- To produce qualified Ayurvedic professional manpower and Training in the state, promoting Ayurvedic System of Medicine.
- To aware the general public about Dincharya, Ritucharya, Yoga, Surgery by Kshar Sutra, Panch karma therapy etc.
- To improve the health status as Ayurveda is more life & health-oriented than disease and treatment.
- To make Institute, as a referral centre to cater to the health needs of the region through a holistic approach.
- To explore the Medicinal plants and encourage their sustainable commercial exploitation.
- Mainstreaming of AYUSH systems of medicine.
- Promotion and Propagation of Medicinal Plants to Develop the State as Herbal State.